Outstanding Student Organization
Student organizations nominated for this award have displayed significant effort and have made a meaningful contribution to the University of Iowa students.
The student organization could demonstrate its met the criteria through the following:
- Participated in development opportunities (i.e. LeaderShape Iowa, Student Org. and/or Leadership Development Series, My Iowa, Student Org Development Day, etc.)
- Offered development programming to members on a consistent basis.
- Demonstrated consistent flexibility, initiative, creativity, and perseverance.
- Attracted members from different backgrounds, life experiences, and diverse perspectives.
- Worked in collaboration with other organizations to enhance the organization’s goals.
- Exemplified integrity in all areas of the organization.
- Developed a responsible transition plan for the continued success of the organization.