Outstanding Community Contribution by a Student Leader
Student leaders nominated for this award have displayed significant effort for the improvement of the greater community outside of the University of Iowa campus.
The student has demonstrated their outstanding commitment and contribution to community:
- Displaying outstanding academic achievement by inspiring and motivating others to act through service, and exemplified integrity in words and actions.
- Providing exemplary service, commitment, and strong leadership to the greater community (outside of the University of Iowa campus) and was committed to working with and for others.
- Making a meaningful contribution to students and the surrounding communities through service.
- Identifying an existing problem and demonstrated initiative by seeking ways to address that problem through service.
- Demonstrating on-going flexibility, creativity, and perseverance in efforts.